Founder at Tarsense technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:28 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TARS - Customer Success Manager (2-5 yrs)
Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform that enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
To date, our product has enabled over 30,000 creators to build over 45,000 chatbots that have together completed over 80 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
Employee Wellness <> Customer Success:
We believe in equal importance to team member's personal wellness & professional success and about our customer's success.
As a Customer Success Manager at TARS, you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer lifecycle by effective adoption and usage of the product. You will be responsible for managing and servicing customer accounts by comprehending their requirements and working with the solutions team to deliver as per customer needs and expectations.
What will you be doing?
1. Customer Engagement : As part of a customer success team you will be responsible for helping customers adopt the product through effective onboarding and training processes.
2. Liaise with external and internal stakeholders: Act as a bridge between customer SPOCs and internal product/tech teams to help with integrations and deployments.
3. Reactive Approach : Manage escalations and adhere to admin ticket SLAs and create a company-wide customer feedback loop.
4. Generate Reports : You will develop and present monthly/quarterly/annual business review data to customers and prepare post-meeting reports.
5. Come across as a Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) expert and consultant: Proactively assist customers by analyzing their data and proposing solutions for their problem statements and suggest next steps to increase conversions.
6. Create/Analyze/Optimize Chatbots: Understand customer requirements, create, analyse and optimize workflows as per their requirements.
Do you fit in ?
- Experience: Preferably 2+ years of work experience in a customer facing role. The Customer Success Manager should have spent time doing technical/ product support and preferably have project management experience.
- Critical Skills: Excellent communication, presentation, analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with Google sheets, Microsoft Excel, CRM (preferably Hubspot)
- If you have exposure working with APIs, that will be a bonus :)
What's in it for you?
1. Flexible work schedules and Remote-work friendly
2. Amazing peers across all teams
3. Medical Insurance (Family Floater)
4. Personal Growth Development Opportunities
Benefits of working at Tars:
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all firsthand.
Remote-work friendly: Allowances to set up a workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive. If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
Check out our Glassdoor reviews to know more :)
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and managing people in this industry is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. In this role, you will get to learn about the full operations of a SaaS company from the ground up. The team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!