Tamatarr - Store Manager (1-3 yrs)
About Tamatarr :
- Tamatarr is a startup and a new convenience delivery platform. At tamatarr, we believe "Health is Homemade '' so we have launched our cook@home meal kits with the vision of simplifying home cooking that allows users to cook what they love without any hustle.
- As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we need our creative community to grow, and you could be a part of it!
- Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus in a startup? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
- As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for overall store operations, last-mile delivery operations, inventory tracking, and reporting on a daily basis. You need to be a true leader, who can motivate, train and grow the in-house team. You need to be dynamic enough to take responsibility and initiative to improve operations.
- Manage effectively the day-to-day operation of the assigned store.
- Responsible for the security of all Store assets and infrastructure.
- Maintain regular communication with the Procurement team.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- To be answerable for P/L of the Store on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations and making the -team aware of the process according to company guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with other team members and departments.
- You will contribute towards the development and implementation of SOPs.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Any Graduate; 1-3 years of experience in fast-paced internet businesses will be preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fit- You are doing this not just for yourself and your family, but for a lot of people who are dependent on you for their lives. We are not hiring just hands but complete human beings with their emotions, humor, creativity, networking intent, and integrity. These things matter more to us than deep domain-specific knowledge or highly developed skills in narrow areas.
Perks : We do not believe that we have to make any compromises to follow our hearts. We take pride in providing world-class facilities to our team members so that they solely focus on work. Here is a list of some of those facilities.
- Best-in-class salary as benchmarked with the market. There is no limit to our yearly hike %. Our best performers receive up to 100% hikes.
- Flat hierarchy. No ass-kissing. Equal growth opportunities for everyone.
- To make your job more fruitful than previous, the company also offers a professional development opportunity that can make this seemingly fantastical path a reality.
- We offer incredible perks focused on all employees single, parents and parents to be, everyone can get unlimited paid time off to bond with family members.
- In addition to standard health insurance benefits, we take care of its employees and their family members' health.
- We encourage team members to bring their hidden talent in front of everyone. We highly encourage people to set personal goals and help them to achieve them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.