Founder at TalenTock.com
Views:85 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TalenTock - Campus Outreach Role (0-1 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Conduct presentations to classrooms, residence halls, and other interested groups about the TalenTock.com and its services.
- Create handouts for students interested in volunteering by major and social interest area
- Assist with student recruitment to participate in special events, and other service opportunities
- Create presentations, power points and outlines for various audiences
- Prepare information packets on the TalenTock.com for different groups, Residence Halls, ASM, and student organizations to increase awareness about our related services.
- Attend meetings of various student groups to maintain ties and to stay the informed of student group events & activities.
- Represent TalenTock.com at campus functions, e.g., Volunteer Fairs, Student Org fairs, etc.
- Attend TalenTock.com training, staff meetings, and events as required
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and comfort speaking in front of groups
- Ability to work in teams to move ideas into action
- Ability to promote trust across a wide variety of student groups, honoring cultural context
- Experience planning and leading events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.