tailZ - Manager - Marketing (0-2 yrs)
We love dogs and dog people. We want to make pet-parenting fun and dogs happy. More and more hoomans should experience the love of dog in their life! We believe every dog deserves unlimited belly rubs.
Through tailZ we are connecting dog lovers and pet-parents.
Currently, we have over 250+ hosts live on the platform providing boarding, day care, walking and nutrition.
tailZ app promises to be a win-win-win solution for all involved, pets, pet-parents and pet-sitters. While pets will get more attention and personalized care from trusted and reviewed pet-sitters, pet-parents will have more peace of mind about their pets- needs being met.
- Responsible for a business category- from sourcing, operations, BTL marketing to people management
- Define & refine customer persona & customer journey maps
- Define & execute customer acquisition strategy
- Grow Users & Active User base
- Work closely with product development team to ideate product roadmap & new features
- Define and execute performance marketing campaigns
- Social audience performance and testing
- Data analysis, cost & revenue analysis- across channels
- Weekly reports on customer acquisition, activity & transactions
Skills & Experience
- Dog Lover, Pet-Parent
- Hands-on approach
- Resourcefulness, agile, ability to multitask
- Data analysis skill
- Understanding of marketing concepts and processes
- Understanding of creatives- what type of ads work, what tests to run.
- Ability to work independently, without constant supervision
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations and needs
- Flexible to take on new projects and challenges & work in cross-functional environment
- Start-up experience preferred not essential
To know more visit our website- www.tailz.in
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.