HR at Tailwebs Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:104 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Tailwebs - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Who we are ?
- We're a hand-picked team of developers, designers, and strategists, united in our mission to create super awesome digital experiences. We build products from the ground-up.
- Tailwebs is a digital business organization engaged with a range of companies from start-ups to top-notch corporations, which offers a multitude of services such as Web Designing, Start-up software development, Mobile/ Web App Development, and Technology Consulting.
- Tailwebs is a company that develops, markets, and provides businesses with the very best information-gathering technology. Right now, we are adding to our team of professionals.
Are you insane data-driven playa ?
- Tailwebs is looking for a Social Media aka marketing Bigwig with a mindset that leverages strategies to unlock development at scale and whose true north is growth.
- Self-driven attitude folks shall apply.
How your every day is going to look like?
- Promote, promote and simply promote
- Establish a relationship with the online community by identifying key influencers & communities that fit our internal strategies
- Hypothesize, prioritize and test innovative growth strategies
- Focus on growth, addicted to metrics concerning B2B plan of action
- Develop, implement and manage our social media department
- Curate a list of platforms to promote Tailwebs on social media, blogs, Q&A forums, etc.
- Perform market analysis, research on the competition and competitors
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback with the concerned department.
What your key requirements look like:
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience in Digital Communications or a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with dealing and overseeing client requirements
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Understanding of sales and business development
- Experience as a Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge/experience in content strategy making
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills, and team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Graduate degree in marketing or relevant field.