HR at Tailwebs Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:220 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Tailwebs - Content Strategist (0-2 yrs)
- Do you want the w(m)ind to be blown ? Well, You stopped by the right place cos we are looking for a GrammAr Guru who is seeking their next opportunity in a complex and ever-changing work environment. Tailwebs craves for such candidates.
You'll have to cleverly write within not very tight constraints while driving an awesome, wow-ing experience for our clients, social media, websites and helping really dig deep into the fundamental questions about what makes someone tick. The process of building great teams is broken - do you want to fix it?
What we expect you to do ?
1. Working as a dynamic Content Strategist in the first place and gaining an understanding of in-house content creation quality standards
2. Research, analyze the requirements of the company's social media (Majorly LinkedIn, FB and IG)
3. Planning, pitching and organizing the needs of the clients of the company
4. Avoiding traditional techniques and crafting engaging and insightful content for social media
5. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies, because we do NOT compromise on quality
6. Identifying the client's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
7. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
8. Lastly, being an amazing team playa!
What you will bring to Tailwebs ?
- Impeccable grasp of the English language ( idioms and current trends in slang and expressions)
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and its policies for publication
- Proficiency with computers especially writing programs such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.