Director at Tacnik Technology Private Limited
Views:705 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Tacnik - Client Relations Specialist (1-3 yrs)
About Tacnik :
- Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik's USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies - Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development- to create holistic experiences for clients.
- Tacnik's latest venture, Samaaro is an award-winning Virtual Event Platform that was recognized as one of the 30 best and most innovative startups in India by YourStory's Techsparks 2020. It provides a powerful software platform designed to help organizations host scalable, secure, and effective virtual events for a global audience. Samaaro's unique features & versatility allow it to host a variety of Virtual Events such as Virtual conferences, Virtual Summits, Virtual Fairs, Virtual Exhibitions & more.
We are looking for a tenacious Client Relations Specialist to fulfill a number of essential tasks related to delivering our products and services to our clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and can understand the jargon of technical teams and clients' needs, helping to facilitate communication among those groups.
The core responsibility will include helping the manager establish the parameters and requirements of a project or work with a particular client. Experience of working within a sales team (for technology based SaaS products) and a track record of working closely with product managers and clients (directly) is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications Confident speaker & a passion for relationship building
- Highly creative with a focus on problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good data analysis skills
- Strong grasp of MS Office
- Resilience and persistence
- Results orientated
- Handling and directing sales enquiries.
- Nurturing incoming deals and leads into prospective clients - Providing product demos & answering client's questions & concerns.
- Negotiating deliverables, commercials & timelines with clients.
- Outbound sales - Reaching out to clients and nurturing leads until closure.
Manage confirmed projects end to end:
- Review and approve proposals or requests, providing supporting material.
- Align product team and client on expectations, deliverables & timelines.
- Be a single point of contact between the client & the product team to share documents, designs and other requirements.
- Manage testing on completion of the product and lead dry runs with clients.
- Build, update & manage insightful analytical reports for clients & for the company to evaluate ROI.
- Understand client expectations & challenges of technologies to negotiate possible deliverables.
- Perform competitor analysis to understand features and improve product.
- Managing & maintaining deals & projects on our cloud-based CRM system.
- Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status.
Job Details :
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Industry : Software Solutions
Company Type : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role/Title : Client Relations Specialist
Employment Type : Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary : Rs. 25,000 - 40,000 plus benefits
Years of Experience : 1-3 Years