Associate at SZS Tech Pvt Ltd - simsim
Views:152 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SZS Tech - Associate - Business Development - Simsim Platform (1-4 yrs)
About the company :
- simsim is building a horizontal ecommerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behaviour of the Indian consumer - need for trust and solutions in the local language. The current ecommerce models in the country do not cater to these needs of the customers, thereby leading to low overall penetration of online sales in the country particularly in some categories.
- Our belief is that the next wave of online commerce in India will be enabled by solving for these unmet needs of the customer. At simsim, we plan to use a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
- The founders of the company - Amit Bagaria, Kunal Suri, Saurabh Vashishtha - were in the leadership team of Paytm and foodpanda with prior background in McKinsey & Company and Flipkart. They have each successfully built and managed companies at scale. They are looking to hire highly motivated and energetic people looking for the true thrill of starting something from scratch.
Role : Business Development Associate
Your role will be to identify and onboard the network of - Best influencers- on the platform. This would require :
1. Identifying the best set of influencers as per business requirements
2. Bring them onboard, leading the sign up and onboarding of these influencers
3. Relationship Building: Providing the guidance on how to work and grow with the platform.
4. You will be responsible for the - quality of the network- developed on simsim.
Skills Required :
1. A penchant for problem solving, to identify the correct set of influencers as per business requirements.
2. Sales - a go getter who can sign up the influencers and bring them onboard
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with the network of influencers
5. Data Management: Basic Knowledge of MS Excel (Familiar with V lookup, Pivot table) and CRM tools.
6. Experience in social media will be a plus.
Personal Attributes :
1. Take initiative: Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
2. Hustler: Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
3. Strong team player: Acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
4. Right Attitude: Intent to learn in a start-up environment & grow into a top professional. Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
5. Highly organised, disciplined and able to multi-task.
Qualifications / experience required :
1. Graduate from top tier college in any field
2. 1 year of work experience in sales & operations (Preferred)
3. Passionate about working for an early stage company
What you get :
1. Work directly with the founding team of the company
2. Define the scope, magnitude and impact of your work
3. Grow with the company!