Manager HR at Syrup Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:55 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Syrup Technologies - Senior Graphic Designer (3-6 yrs)
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in design/marketing team.
- Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team.
- Keep an eye on the competition market and benchmark accordingly.
- The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and effectively manage many complex projects.
- The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each creative
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ability to visualise, generate concepts and new ideas and convert into inspiring design.
Candidates with agency experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.