Manager HR at Syrup Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:104 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Syrup Technologies - Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
Position- Business Development Manager
The individual is accountable for creating and maintaining a relationship between the agency and its clients. The individual should be well versed with pitching to new clients and expanding the business of existing clients and also should ensure that the business with existing clients expands. He/She should be well acquainted with client servicing and relationship management.
- Aggressively identifying new sales leads(potential clients) and pitching our services to them
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization. Post which he/she should contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Work with the team to develop marketing and communication strategies for the account assigned
- To ensure that deliverable are delivered on time
- To make sure leads are being generated and timely Follow-up on old leads are being done
- Strategizing plans to expand the client base in newer markets
- To overseeing monthly billing for each client and while ensuring that bills are sent out as and when required. Also, needs to follow up on the pending payments with the client
- The individual will be required to ensure that there is proper coordination between the client and the team
- Should have a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Should have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Should be proficient in making presentations for pitches etc
- Should have outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.