Consultant - People Experience at Syook
Views:48 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Syook - Content & Graphics Designer (0-3 yrs)
Collateral Designer - Content & Graphics
WHAT WE DO AT SYOOK ?
Our flagship product SyookInSite allows businesses to visualize their operations, providing information that can easily translate into measurable impact on the bottom-line. InSite is an Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) solution that uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons to generate highly-accurate location data of all your resources (both assets and people), at much lower costs than comparable technologies. The result: Quick RoI and Improved Operational Performance. It's Industry 4.0, ready for deployment!
WONDERING WHAT ITS LIKE TO WORK AT SYOOK ?
- At Syook, we believe in work hard and play harder - literally! If you are the type who blends in serious work with some fun, energy and humour, then we have a match here. We trust our people and believe that each person here puts their best foot forward.
- People drive the success at Syook, and we make sure that our folks are engaged meaningfully, learning and growing by the day. We know that employees want mentors and not managers, and we strive to create such relationships at work. Good work is recognized and rewarded at Syook, and that there are ample opportunities for career advancement. We also care about you as a person, and will ensure that you have a life outside work.
- Now, if you thought those were the best parts, here's the icing on the cake. We don- t just provide food for thought; we also provide your meals while at work. What's more?!! Snacks are also on the house! All of this because we want our employees, not just to have fun at work, but because we want them to thrive on what we have to offer!
WHAT YOU ARE AND WILL BE DOING FOR US ?
- We Are really looking for a creative star someone who can create stories and visuals and marry the two into a - and they lived happily ever after- fairytale!
- Are you someone who believes that good design has a role in the solution to every problem ? If you believe that design is not just how things look and feel, but also how every process evolves, and that even mundane processes from daily life can be made easier with design, then you need to read further. If creating stories around ideas and experiences, and bringing them out through beautiful visuals is something that excites you, then this is a great role.
- We Are looking for a person who loves products that excite customers; someone who wants to own and be responsible for designing stunning visuals that communicate our organisation's ideas. If you religiously follow Buxton's rule of producing at least 3 alternatives for every design decision, then you would fit in perfectly with us. As for perfectionism, you respect the grid and hate all the half pixel aligned icons.
- Now once your visuals are in place, we also need the content to go along. If you have a penchant for researching industry-related topics and preparing well-structured drafts (these could be content for company's web pages, like articles and social media posts) using digital word processing and publishing platforms, you could very well be the person we want!
- As a content creator, you will also have to create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should be able to generate traffic and leads for new business.
- Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and its products.
YOUR DAILY WORK - Could involve any of these (or a combination) :
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts (both visual and written) using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread visual and written content before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers- needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing team to illustrate articles
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or any other related field
- Experience level: 0 to 2 years (Freshers are most welcome - especially those of you who have the go-getter attitude and a fire in the belly to prove yourself)
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Premiere Pro and other graphic design software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Ability to express oneself lucidly in both written, verbal and artistic communications
- Excellent eye for detail
CONTACT: CALL ON 9663926162
Samples of what we- re looking for once your role with us is confirmed :
1) Written Content Samples:
2) Design Samples