Synup - Executive - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
About us :
Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup's product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup's product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company's growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don- t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here's how Synup functions as a workplace :
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime.
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind.
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun.
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks.
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it.
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms.
Job Description :
- Understanding of List Building activities to perform data enrichment, data standardization, data cleansing etc.
- Should be excellent with search techniques to find/collect missing data like data (Company details, Decision Maker name, email, phone number, etc.) from online sources.
- Data gathering, data enrichment, and data maintenance through external or in-house databases.
- Extract required data set from the input/source document into the required output template.
- Use tools and systems to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of data.
- Should have good knowledge in extracting data from LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and other data sources
- Should have good knowledge on using free and paid tools to complete (data enrichment, data standardization, data cleansing etc.)
- Maintain lead database in Excel and collect the report from team on daily basics.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible to work at any shift timing.
Qualification : Any
Key Skills : Data Research, List Building, Data enrichment, Data standardization, Data Cleansing