HR Manager at Synergos Tech Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:35 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Synergos Tech Consulting Services - Manager - Search Engine Marketing (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
The SEM Manager implements the business's search engine marketing strategies as well as the pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategies. Also, spearheading and overseeing the day-to-day SEM processes for various marketing search campaigns and implements new or revised keywords, ad copy, bid, landing pages, and other related SEM approaches and strategies.
- Ensures that keyword implementation, ad copy creation, bid, landing pages, and other related daily SEM are effectively executed and that they are in line with the allocated budget and timelines.
- Managing the implementation of SEM strategies across various search engines and ad networks, inclusive of Google, Bing, and Yahoo and also in charge of implementing tracking solutions for both Audience Extension and Paid Search initiatives.
- Constant monitoring of SEM campaigns by performing advanced research and analysis on search performance metrics such as quality score and competitive analysis.
- Measuring the effectiveness of SEM strategies in terms of ROI, traffic, and conversion against the overall goals of the business, making sure SEM campaigns stay aligned with business objectives.
- Simplify reports and analysis ensuring that they are easy to read and interpret prior to presentation to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Leveraging performance and reporting tools such as Google Analytics etc. in order providing internal insight and transparency to the business's online market and consumer performance.
- Working closely with the web design department, and the content departments in identifying and implementing necessary changes to existing SEM campaigns strategies, content etc. that will improve the performance of paid search campaigns of the business.
- 5 Years of proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports