HR Manager at Synergos Tech Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:70 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Synergo Consulting Services - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (6-11 yrs)
- Ownership and strategic direction over complex SEO campaigns with no oversight needed.
- Building effective content strategy along with relevant topics/keywords. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site.
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet defined KPIs, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata a development, on-page and website development revisions based on performance targets and client objectives.
- Assist account managers with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client.
- Collaborate with the Content, UX/UI, Development Team and other subject matter experts as necessary and appropriate to provide the best in class multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Provide analysis and recommendations by evaluating website
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and deliverables.
Required Skills and Expertise :
- 6+ years- experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 5 years personally managing SEO strategy for clients.
- Full confidence and expert delivery in interfacing with clients and collaborating with other departments
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Experience in handling Google ads campaigns
- Experience with SEO enterprise tools such as DeepCrawl, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Agency Analytics, etc
- Successful storytelling via deliverables and monthly reports
- Deals with some level of risk and uncertainty with ease
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced SEO projects.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and communicating directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of SEO or digital marketing knowledge.
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company's thought leadership on SEO industry topics.
- Ability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment.