International Recruitment Specialist at Synctactic AI
Views:212 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SynctacticAI - Regional Manager - Government Sales (8-16 yrs)
Role : Regional Sales Manager (Must have Govt Sales Experience)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience: 8 to 15 Years
Skills Required: Govt Sales Experience
Desirable Skills: IT-Software / Software Services
Designation: Regional Sales Manager
Education: University degree (or equivalent) in BE, BTech, BCA & business administration.
- More than 8 years Account Management or sales experience in the IT industry with a track record of successful performance (new orders). Experience into Enterprise App. / SAAS is big plus.
Situational Sensitivity :
- Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Makes friends easily and sets up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the customer's and organization.
Motivation and Inspiration :
- Good coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with the team, BUs (utilizing her/his professional expertise). He/she has enthusiasm for the job, willingness to travel, encourages others and copes well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and background. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Why we exist:
- The Indian internet has exploded. Over half a billion Indians will be online before the end of this year. Most of these Indians will prefer using their own language online. And next to nobody is building solutions for them. They are prevented from using the internet to its fullest potential because English forms a language barrier.
- Whenever they visit a site or app, they are met with a wall of text in a language that they can- t understand.
- We believe in language equality on the internet. It's what drives us and gives what we do meaning. Language equality basically means that every Indian should enjoy the same range of options and experiences online in their own language that an English speaker does online.
What we do :
- We take immense pride in the fact that we tackle some of the most complex and impactful problems Indian language users currently face today.
- We- re working towards our mission of language equality by building a full-stack of language technologies and solutions, spanning fonts, font rendering, transliteration, translation, app & website localisation in real-time, Indian language input (check out our Swalekh keypad on the App Store here), Indian language voice assistants, and Indic search, to empower the Indian language user and let them tap into the possibilities the internet offers them.
Pls connect me at below links for more details of job opportunity