International Recruitment Specialist at Synctactic AI
Views:225 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
SynctacticAI - Manager - Enterprise Sales (10-18 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager- Enterprise
Location: Delhi, India
Designation: Regional Sales Manager
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
OTHER MANDATORY SKILLS
- Provide analytical expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates
- Proven negotiation expertise
- More than 80% of experience in Enterprise sales for IT products
- More than 80% exposure in India Enterprise market
- Should have worked in at least 2 segments from BFSI, Fintech, Entertainment, Travel, Healthcare and Education
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and a proven team player
- Familiarity with all procurement processes and hands-on experience in drafting and managing RFPs
- Current and active relationships with large consulting firms
- Purely Enterprise sales background
- Exposure only to India Enterprise market
- Major focus on BFSI, Fintech, Entertainment,Travel, verticals, Good command over English both written as well as verbal
- Team player
- Individual contributor profile
- RFP creation
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Ability to develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients
- Successful experience in building a territory from little or nothing
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Skilled at driving and anchoring discussions at CXO level, single-handedly
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Revenue generation, New client Acquisition, Account Management, Market research, Deal Closure, Account Mapping, Timely collections, Industry representation where needed
Job Description :
- A Dynamic, Self driven, mature Enterprise sales professional who has managed large deals, revolving around software solutions. The candidate must be familiar with the process of requirement discovery, solution mapping and proposal structuring. Proven experience of structuring complex deals involving multiple end point technologies/solutions . Must have pitched to C level in large consumer facing organizations.
Why we exist :
- The Indian internet has exploded. Over half a billion Indians will be online before the end of this year. Most of these Indians will prefer using their own language online. And next to nobody is building solutions for them. They are prevented from using the internet to its fullest potential because English forms a language barrier.
- Whenever they visit a site or app, they are met with a wall of text in a language that they can- t understand.
- We believe in language equality on the internet. It's what drives us and gives what we do meaning. Language equality basically means that every Indian should enjoy the same range of options and experiences online in their own language that an English speaker does online.
What we do:
- We take immense pride in the fact that we tackle some of the most complex and impactful problems Indian language users currently face today.
- We- re working towards our mission of language equality by building a full-stack of language technologies and solutions, spanning fonts, font rendering, transliteration, translation, app & website localisation in real-time, Indian language input (check out our Swalekh keypad on the App Store here), Indian language voice assistants, and Indic search, to empower the Indian language user and let them tap into the possibilities the internet offers them.
Pls connect me at below links for more details of job opportunity