Global Recruitment Consultant at Synctactic AI
Views:358 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Synctactic AI - Client Director - Sales/Key Accounts Management (12-16 yrs)
Role : Client Director - Key Accounts
Job Location : Delhi & Mumbai
Position s: 2
Experience : 12 - 16 years
As Client Director, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships within assigned key accounts pan-India with a focus on identifying opportunities and meeting customer requirements by aligning with xxx (our company- s) solutions. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients- best interests in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Advice customers- T&E strategy, consult on modern T&E approach, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward looking ROI and scale business.
- Drive revenue by building a pipeline of new business opportunities, while maintaining strong personal relationships within your client organizations
- Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share field intelligence with the product and marketing teams
- Simplify complex concepts for prospects/customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information.
- Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span function and seniority.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field- 12+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Exhibit creativity in packaging xxx (our company- s) data and insights to craft compelling narratives and elevate your customers- overall perception of xxx (our company- s)
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Drive customer decision making by aligning xxx (our company- s) value proposition with customer's problem statements.
- Incorporate advanced negotiation tactics, including available commercial levers and compelling events to drive urgency.
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Thoughtfully engage xxx (our company- s) sales and cross functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.
Recruiting Process :
- 1st round- Exploratory call followed by an interview with
- 2nd round with the Hiring Manager and 3rd round with the Department Head
- Presentation round (For Sales/Marketing Roles)
- The recruiter directly connects with the shortlisted candidates to understand role fitment & schedules for further Rounds of discussion.
Screening Questions :
Q1. How many years of experience does the candidate have in B2B enterprise sales? -
Q2. Are you willing to work on 2nd and 4th Saturdays?
Q3. Kindly specify the split between your present fixed & variable CTC ?
Are you ready to join in 1 or 2 days after receiving an offer letter?
Your current company name (or last worked company)?
Are you serving notice?
What is your last working day?
Your current location?
Which is your most preferred job location?
Your current fixed CTC?
Your expected fixed CTC?
What is your overall (number of years) exp?
What is your relevant (number of years )exp for below mentioned JD ?
How much % below JD matching to your skills and exp?(Mentioned JD)