Synaptic - Sales Development Representative (2-4 yrs)
Sales Development Representative (Gurgaon/Bangalore)
We are looking to add a sales development representative (SDR) to our sales team, who will be responsible for finding and nurturing high quality sales leads for our sales executives. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who is keen to move up in the sales function. As the first SDR on the team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the senior members of the team and an opportunity to contribute to the lead generation playbook.
Key roles and responsibilities :
- Identify new prospects for Synaptic's offerings through web prospecting, following industry news and email outreach
- Qualify and convert leads to sales opportunities through emails and cold calling
- Nurture and qualify leads received through marketing channels
- Set up product demo meetings between qualified leads and our sales executives
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- 2+ years in sales development, with a proven record of exceeding lead targets or sales quotas
Education - Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Past exposure to investors (asset managers, hedge funds, venture capital, private equity, investment banks) as a target market will be a huge plus
- Proficiency in CRM softwares like Salesforce/Hubspot, prospecting tools like Outreach, Yesware and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Willingness to experiment new ideas
About Synaptic :
Synaptic is a Gurgaon and San Francisco based startup that is bringing the power of alternative data to the world of investing. Our new age investment support platform analyses billions of data points to help investors make better decisions. We build tools, processes, and algorithms to power investors with cutting-edge proprietary insights. Traditional investment research is becoming more data intensive and we are at the forefronts of this change. We count some of the best funds as customers and some of the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley like Ribbit Capital, Felicis and Vy Capital as investors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.