SynapseIndia - Executive - Business Development/Online Bidding (1-3 yrs)
- SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
- SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes- walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Meal Facilities Available, Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for ?
Designation-Business Development Executive
Skill(s): Business Development
Experience Range: 1-3 years
What is the work?
- Bidding on Upwork/Guru. Identify appropriate jobs as per our service offerings and submit proposals.
- Coordinating with technical managers for getting estimates.
- Communicate with prospective clients through emails, telephone calls, skype, etc. for requirement gathering and closure.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- The person needs to have experience in international sales and bidding on online marketplaces such as Upwork and Guru.
- The individual needs to have excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of technology terminologies trends.
- He should be able to technically assess job requirements and summarize, coordinate with technical managers on getting enquires estimated.
- The person should have worked previously on online marketplaces such as Upwork and Guru.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.