Swiggy - Senior Manager - Brand Marketing (4-8 yrs)
New Supply aspires to create the most delightful food experiences and bring them close to consumers. With the aim to favourably assist consumers to purchase out of home food and solve for consumers 39; unmet demands, we at New Supply are building the largest network of food supply points in the world. We create and curate the best food brands to reach multiple consumers through various business models.
- Swiggy Access- Enables distribution of most popular brands, serve hyperlocal cuisine gaps through
- our Cloud Kitchens
- Brand Development- Harness culinary capabilities of existing partners to create new food brands to meet city cuisine gaps
- Private Brands- Create new culinary and food concepts to deliver against large unmet consumer gaps.
With these models, the vision for the org is to enable the most delightful food brands experiences for our consumers by meeting known and unknown consumer need gaps.
Locations we are present/Cities live in: 10 Cities currently, Delhi | Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad | Kolkata | Coimbatore | Vizag | Chandigarh | Mumbai | Pune
Scope of the role:
Nurturing iconic brands - The candidate will be responsible for nurturing and developing an iconic private brand for Swiggy in the food & beverages category. The candidate will be the owner of the brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through marketing. The exciting challenge will be to handhold the brand through its development phase and grow it into a truly national online food brand.
Job Responsibilities :
- Leverage knowledge of consumer, business, category and brand marketing strategy into actionable marketing plans to deliver against the company's business objectives
- Collaborate with research agencies to drive consumer research and interpret results to uncover actionable insights to feed into communication strategy
- Create brand pull and loyalty through identification of relevant properties, initiatives, advertisement and effective utilization of ATL and BTL activities
- End to end planning of innovative marketing campaigns starting from briefs to agency to final campaign assets creation, with a focus on digital led campaigns. Candidate should be able to write an inspiring brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback
- Work with analytics team to analyze campaigns across cities across different parameters to track ROI and publish the same to all stakeholders
Person should have :
- Passion for the F&B category and excitement to create new brands from ground up
- Strong ability to understand consumers and create actionable insights
- Proven track record in multi channel GTM execution
- Strong result orientation
- Good analytical capabilities
- Keen eye for creatives with a strong opinion on creative strategy
- Agency management experience handling both creative and media agencies
- Budget-management skills & proficiency