Swiggy - Assistant Manager - Social Media (2-7 yrs)
Nurturing iconic brands: The candidate will be responsible for nurturing and developing an iconic private brand for Swiggy in the online space. Together with the marketing manager, the candidate will guide the brand's growth in the online space through clever social media presence & disruptive ideas. The candidate will own the social media strategy of multiple brands. The exciting challenge will be to handhold the brand through its development phase and grow it into a truly national food brand.
Social media :
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and help the marketing manager create actionable insights.
- Translate marketing objectives into inspiring briefs for social media agencies
- Work with agencies to create social media strategy, media plans and a robust and rich content calendar for the brands
- End to end planning of social media campaigns starting from briefs to agency to final campaign assets creation. Candidate should be able to evaluate creatives and give creative feedback where required
- End to end execution of social media plan and working with analytics team to create actionable insights that can be used to enrich succeeding campaigns
- Budget management
- Stakeholder Management
- Evaluation, onboarding and day to day management of agency relationships
- Working with marketing manager, business and menu excellence teams in a seamless fashion to create the best possible social media plans for the private brands.
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate and engaged marketers with a strong bias for action who have the capacity to cope with short term objectives while keeping the end vision well in view
- Curious individuals who can make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team
- Having worked with an agency to plan & execute 360 degree marketing campaigns will be a plus
- Experience in ecommerce or F&B industry highly preferred.