HR at Swedish ME Steel
Views:110 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swedish ME Steel - Executive - Customer Support (0-1 yrs)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for all sales-related activities by responding to all phone and email inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
2. Follow up with generated sales leads
3. Attract potential customers by answering standard product and service questions
4. Prepare all sales-related documents including quotations, invoices, delivery notes, certificates
5. Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email, and text
6. Maintain accurate records on all current and potential customers as well as a log of all communications
7. Maintain product inventory report monthly and preparation MIS report
8. Follow up and monitor payments, prepare statement of accounts for customers, coordinate with field sales on collection
9. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
10. Conduct feedback calls in a timely and professional manner to ascertain the customer's experience with Swedish ME Steel and the products offered
11. Identify and report customer concerns to the regional sales engineer for further action
12. Handle weekly planning session with field sales and logistics
13. Take on a variety of projects with fellow team members and complete them successfully
14. Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines
15. Conduct all business within the scope of Swedish ME Steel company policies & procedures
Key Qualifications :
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any situation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Show initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to handle high tempo and perform quick problem solving.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and within a team.
- Maintain composure and customer focus while solving issues.
- Embody the very highest commitment to client service and care.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Stay friendly and helpful
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- A bachelor degree or equivalent (Preferred B.Com, BBA)
- Minimum 0-3 years- experience in customer service and/or office administration.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook knowledge required.
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Strong command in email/letters drafting to customers/suppliers/service providers