Talent Partner at Suraasa
Views:399 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Suraasa - Inside Sales/Education Counsellor (1-3 yrs)
Suraasa is a multi-national EdTech company that empowers school teachers by helping them super-charge their career growth and inspire millions of youth to become high-impact, high-achieving, and high-earning motivated teachers.
- Revolutionizing teacher education globally, Suraasa is on a mission to make school teaching one of the most prestigious and rewarding careers.
- Winning the trust of some of the most ambitious government bodies in the world, we are one of the very few firms -globally contributing to UN SDG 4: target 4.c of Increasing Number of Qualified Teachers to deliver Quality Education's worldwide.
- In fact, since our launch in 2018, hundreds of Suraasa-trained teachers from 40+ nationalities have already achieved several dream career milestones, and we are all beaming with joy about that.
- Suraasa is founded by a visionary team of global pedagogy experts, industry's leading technologists, the world's top MBAs, top Management Consultants, and counsellors in the industry
- Before launching Suraasa, the passionate team has been recognized as - India's Best Teacher Training Company- award thrice-in-a-row and gained the trust of 75,000+ teachers from 1600+ schools from 21 states of India. Check out our initial journey here: YourStory.
- After building a highly-profitable and successful global product line as a bootstrapped startup, we- ve recently raised strategic funds from various Unicorn's Founders and CEOs, and some of India's leading VCs (more news soon).
- We work as a family and the founders place every team members- growth and development at the forefront. Offering a pleasant and fast-paced work environment, we offer liberty to execute your ideas, learn new things and grow in every way. Read our Glassdoor reviews with a stellar 4.8 / 5 rating.
- We are looking for you, the next rockstar, to join our fast-growing team and make millions of teachers and school children smile every day.
Apply now! We can- t wait to meet you and start this incredible journey together!
INSIDE SALES - COUNSELLOR
- We are looking for result-oriented and motivated Inside Sales Specialists / Counsellors who can develop strong technical knowledge about our educational products, industry and customer base to support the customers- purchase decisions. Additionally, the candidates will be required to effectively prospect, qualify and generate new sales to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- This role provides fast growth opportunities to leadership positions as long as top performance is delivered, exemplary teamwork and leadership potential are demonstrated.
- Build a thorough technical understanding of Suraasa products and help potential customers in understanding what we have to offer through effective articulation
- Engage with potential customers, identify their key pain points and create personalized growth journeys for every customer to help them purchase products to meet their career objectives
- Counsel leads on their personal growth prospects in the education industry
- Maintain excellent and supportive rapport with all leads
- Follow up after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals
- Stay on top of market trends and participate in brainstorming sessions with the sales team to come up with new growth strategies
- Use CRM to track leads and manage pipelines daily
- Achieve monthly targets, and unlock fast growth opportunities within the department, eventually managing own sales team(s) and beyond
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales or Marketing in EdTech space (preferable but not required) or 1-2 years of experience in Academic counselling/school counselling/clinical counselling
- Excellent verbal communication skills, strong conversationalist, and well-versed in English
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills with the ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team while always maintaining a professional, client-oriented attitude
- Understand the landscape of the Education Industry and the current needs of teachers and school leaders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Google Documents and CRM systems
- Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, and full dedication/availability during the assigned working hours are paramount
- Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible to any other but the employee