HR Generalist at Suraasa
Views:238 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Suraasa - Inside Sales/Education Counselling Role (1-3 yrs)
Suraasa is a multi-national EdTech company that empowers school teachers by helping them super-charge their career growth and inspire millions of youth to become high-impact, high-achieving, and high-earning motivated teachers.
Revolutionizing teacher education globally, Suraasa is on a mission to make school teaching one of the most prestigious and rewarding careers.
Winning the trust of some of the most ambitious government bodies in the world, we are one of the very few firms globally contributing to UN SDG 4: target 4.c of Increasing Number of Qualified Teachers to deliver Quality Education's worldwide.
In fact, since our launch in 2018, hundreds of Suraasa-trained teachers from 40+ nationalities have already achieved several dream career milestones, and we are all beaming with joy about that.
Suraasa is founded by a visionary team of global pedagogy experts, industry's leading technologists, the world's top MBAs, top Management Consultants, and counsellors in the industry
Before launching Suraasa, the passionate team has been recognized as - India's Best Teacher Training Company- award thrice-in-a-row and gained the trust of 75,000+ teachers from 1600+ schools from 21 states of India. Check out our initial journey here: YourStory.
After building a highly-profitable and successful global product line as a bootstrapped startup, we- ve recently raised strategic funds from various Unicorn's Founders and CEOs, and some of India's leading VCs (more news soon).
We work as a family and the founders place every team members- growth and development at the forefront. Offering a pleasant and fast-paced work environment, we offer liberty to execute your ideas, learn new things and grow in every way. Read our Glassdoor reviews with a stellar 4.8 / 5 rating.
We are looking for you, the next rockstar, to join our fast-growing team and make millions of teachers and school children smile every day.
Apply now! We can- t wait to meet you and start this incredible journey together!
INSIDE SALES - COUNSELLOR
We are looking for result-oriented and motivated Inside Sales Specialists / Counsellors who can develop strong technical knowledge about our educational products, industry and customer base to support the customers- purchase decisions. Additionally, the candidates will be required to effectively prospect, qualify and generate new sales to meet or exceed revenue goals.
This role provides fast growth opportunities to leadership positions as long as top performance is delivered, exemplary teamwork and leadership potential are demonstrated.
1. Build a thorough technical understanding of Suraasa products and help potential customers in understanding what we have to offer through effective articulation
2. Engage with potential customers, identify their key pain points and create personalized growth journeys for every customer to help them purchase products to meet their career objectives
3. Counsel leads on their personal growth prospects in the education industry
4. Maintain excellent and supportive rapport with all leads
5. Follow up after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals
6. Stay on top of market trends and participate in brainstorming sessions with the sales team to come up with new growth strategies
7. Use CRM to track leads and manage pipelines daily
8. Achieve monthly targets, and unlock fast growth opportunities within the department, eventually managing own sales team(s) and beyond
1. 2+ years of experience working in Sales or Marketing in EdTech space (preferable but not required) or 1-2 years of experience in Academic counselling/school counselling/clinical counselling
2. Excellent verbal communication skills, strong conversationalist, and well-versed in English
3. Strong negotiation and objection handling skills with the ability to work within deadlines
4. Ability to work independently and as a part of a team while always maintaining a professional, client-oriented attitude
5. Understand the landscape of the Education Industry and the current needs of teachers and school leaders
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office / Google Documents and CRM systems
1. Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, and full dedication/availability during the assigned working hours are paramount
2. Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible to any other but the employee