Talent Partner at Suraasa
Views:101 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Suraasa - Executive - Social Media (1-6 yrs)
Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to help us build, launch, and scale our social media presence. As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for creating social media content, managing our social media accounts and engaging with our followers.
Location : Gurugram (We work majorly remote-only with a team meet every quarter)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work as a part of our brand team towards ensuring the desired positioning and visibility for the brand
- Create and publish high quality & engaging content on social media channels
- Ideate and implement campaigns for brand awareness & recall
- Plan and launch experiments to increase followers on all social media channels
- Stay up-to-date on relevant developments in the social media marketing industry and implement best practices
- Proven experience as a Social Media Executive or similar role
Preferred : Teaching background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Experience in content creation and curation
- Experience in social media analytics and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Passionate, enthusiastic, respectful of everyone
- Demonstrate team-spirit, growth-mindset, and never-giving up attitude
Cultural Fit :
- You love what you do : Everyone in the organization is so passionate about what they do that the energy is contagious
- You respect everyone as good work relationships are built on mutual respect
- You have a non-zero-sum mindset : You are not competing with anyone and believe in working together as a team towards a common goal
- You are an open communicator : You believe in full transparency and open conflict resolution
- You are a hustler : You have a never-ending urge to move out of your comfort zone and learn as much as you can
- Your key values include integrity, ethics and unconditional support.
Additional Requirements :
- Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, full dedication, and availability during the assigned working hours are paramount.
- Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible/accessible to any unauthorized person.