HR Generalist at Suraasa
Views:384 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Suraasa - Executive - Social Media (0-2 yrs)
Company Overview :
- Suraasa is a multi-national EdTech company that empowers school teachers by helping them super-charge their career growth and inspire millions of youth to become high-impact, high-achieving, and high-earning motivated teachers.
- Revolutionizing teacher education globally, Suraasa is on a mission to make school teaching one of the most prestigious and rewarding careers.
- Winning the trust of some of the most ambitious government bodies in the world, we are one of the very few firms globally contributing to UN SDG 4: target 4.c of Increasing Number of Qualified Teachers to deliver Quality Education worldwide.
- In fact, since our launch in 2018, hundreds of Suraasa-trained teachers from 40+ nationalities have already achieved several dream career milestones, and we are all beaming with joy about that.
- Suraasa is founded by a visionary team of global pedagogy experts, industry's leading technologists, the world's top MBAs, top Management Consultants, and counsellors in the industry.
- Before launching Suraasa, the passionate team has been recognized as "India's Best Teacher Training Company" award thrice-in-a-row and gained the trust of 75,000+ teachers from 1600+ schools from 21 states of India. Check out our initial journey here: YourStory.
- After building a highly-profitable and successful global product line as a bootstrapped startup, we've recently raised strategic funds from various Unicorn's Founders and CEOs, and some of India's leading VCs (more news soon).
- We work as a family and the founders place every team members' growth and development at the forefront. Offering a pleasant and fast-paced work environment, we offer liberty to execute your ideas, learn new things and grow in every way. Read our Glassdoor reviews with a stellar 4.8 / 5 rating.
- We are looking for you, the next rockstar, to join our fast-growing team and make millions of teachers and school children smile every day.
- Apply now! We can't wait to meet you and start this incredible journey together!
Social Media Executive :
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to help us build, launch, and scale our social media presence. As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for creating social media content, managing our social media accounts and engaging with our followers.
Location : Gurugram (We work majorly remote-only with a team meet every quarter)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work as a part of our brand team towards ensuring the desired positioning and visibility for the brand
- Create and publish high quality & engaging content on social media channels
- Ideate and implement campaigns for brand awareness & recall
- Plan and launch experiments to increase followers on all social media channels
- Stay up-to-date on relevant developments in the social media marketing industry and implement best practices
- Proven experience as a Social Media Executive or similar role
Preferred : Teaching background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Experience in content creation and curation
- Experience in social media analytics and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Passionate, enthusiastic, respectful of everyone
- Demonstrate team-spirit, growth-mindset, and never-giving up attitude
Cultural Fit :
- You love what you do: Everyone in the organization is so passionate about what they do that the energy is contagious
- You respect everyone as good work relationships are built on mutual respect
- You have a non-zero-sum mindset: You are not competing with anyone and believe in working together as a team towards a common goal
- You are an open communicator: You believe in full transparency and open conflict resolution
- You are a hustler: You have a never-ending urge to move out of your comfort zone and learn as much as you can
- Your key values include integrity, ethics and unconditional support.
Additional Requirements :
- This is a work-from-home/hybrid role.
- Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, full dedication, and availability during the assigned working hours are paramount.
- Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 20 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds (no wireless or mobile-phone internet)
- Secure home office, free from major distractions
- Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible/accessible to any unauthorized person.