Suprstart - Customer Service Advisor (1-3 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
1. Generates leads from various databases.
2. Assist and help Customer for registering, completing the profile, and select relevant services to boost their businesses.
3. Professional cold calling to convert suspect lead to prospect quality lead.
4. Schedule business development meetings with prospective clients.
5. Rapport building, Convincing and negotiating, and strong follow up to confirm the business with the client.
1. Graduate or pursuing graduation 1-2 year preference.
2. Good spoken and written language skills - English + local language.
Benefits to work with Suprstart
1. Attractive compensation & Incentives.
2. Work from Home option.
3. Flexible work time.
4. Growth career plan.
5. Chance to attain Sales training.