Assistant Manager -Recruitment at Sannam S4
Views:37 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Support Officer - Admissions/Conversion Supporting - University (5-8 yrs)
Reporting to the Principal Adviser in India, the focus of this role is to assist the teams in Sydney and India and support the recruitment function of USYD and ensure the University grows its presence in the India market. The candidate should have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and should have the ability to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders in the education sector.
As the candidate will be working remotely with USYD, staff and advisers across countries, he/she should be highly organized, self-motivated and comfortable working with differences in time zones.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide recommendations to the Principal Adviser; Senior Manager, International Admissions; and the Recruitment Adviser, regarding the University's academic, English language and genuine temporary entrant requirements, to maximise the recruitment of genuine, high quality students to the University.
- Assess applications and recommend offers of admission using the templates provided by the University, in accordance with the guidelines and procedures prescribed by the University.
- Create and maintain student files ensuring that individual applicant records are accurate and current.
- Conduct integrity checks of prospective students, on behalf of the University, to ensure that they meet the requirements of a Genuine Temporary Entrant.
- Conduct campaigns to maximise the conversion rate at each stage of the student lifecycle, with a particular focus on increasing the offer to acceptance rate.
- Provide a monthly activity report of activities undertaken on a daily basis and of relevant market updates, as well as produce and interpret student data.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all relevant scholarship schemes in Australia.
- Assist the University in monitoring compliance by its education agents in India
- Undertake other relevant activities by the University, as required.
- Ensure a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, the National Code 2007 and associated legislation, and related responsibilities and procedures developed by the University
Minimum required qualifications :
Bachelor degree in business management, commerce, marketing, project management or equivalent.
Work Experience :
- Experience in a sales or account management environment working with stakeholders and arranging events or marketing initiatives within timelines to contribute to performance targets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the India education market and drivers of international education across key segments.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders, deliver concise written reports, prepare and deliver presentations, and represent an organisation.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills with an ability to priorities workload, work independently and take initiative within a collaborative small team.
Skills & Competencies :
- Have worked in a sales or account management environment, preferably in the higher education sector or in a high value service sector
- Excellent relationship management skills
- High level of communication skills that allows the position to work cooperatively and constructively with a variety of stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills to work with people from a range of backgrounds and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a significant degree of initiative and independence
- Excellent written skills, to be able to produce succinct reports and market analysis paper
- Excellent presentation skills
- Undergraduate qualifications
- Knowledge of the international student market and relevant legislation.
- Ability to efficiently use the Microsoft Office suite
Knowledge of programmes offered by tertiary institutions or a demonstrated ability to acquire that knowledge
Fluency in one or more of the following languages: Telegu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam