Recruiter at SuperProcure
Views:101 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SuperProcure - Specialist - Digital Marketing (2-6 yrs)
Software Product Marketing Specialist
SuperProcure is a logistics workflow automation software that provides solutions to enterprises for freight negotiation using niche dimensions of technology. Its incubated under IIM Kolkata and has been recognised by CII Innovation awards and NAASCOM Emerge 50.
SuperProcure is looking for passionate individuals looking to market our unique product to existing and new clients in a B2B context.
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical and problem solving work culture. It is important that each and every member of the team is fully motivated and committed to the vision of the company and believes in getting things done.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Key Skills :
- Software Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEO Tools, Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Market Research, B2B Marketing
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Minimum graduate
- Excellent communication
- Experience in marketing of IT Software product for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in digital Marketing for a minimum of 2 year
- Experience in B2B marketing is mandatory
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.