SuperProcure - Manager - Channel Sales (3-8 yrs)
Job Title: JD_6_Channel sales
Department : Sales and Business Development
Location : Remote
We are looking for enthusiastic Partner Development/Channel sales professionals who will be responsible for smooth functioning and can facilitate the entire sales process, and will have a keen eye for detail.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the company and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifying partner, working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
Skills and Qualification :
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in partner development & channel sales and complex channel relationships
- Experience in Building and maintaining Channel programs for a software company (SaaS preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel development and marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Strong sales experience is a must. Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building and management and consultative selling.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently within company policy, targets and budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About SuperProcure :
- SuperProcure is a fast-growing SAAS company that provides logistics and supply chain management digitization solutions to manufacturing companies. We have over 50+ satisfied enterprise clients with 100% retention rate. Our ever-expanding client base includes large companies like Tata Consumer, Godrej Agrovet, Pepsico, Borosil Industries, LnTECC, Haldirams, KEC, KEI Industries and many more. The product brings key stakeholders associated with the planning, dispatch, and delivery of a truckload under a single umbrella. We boost manpower productivity by 300% with a 67% drop in truckload processing time via automation of key business activities which in-turns streamlines communication and correspondence across the board.The data generated by our system presents key insights which helps logistics and SCM teams take data-driven decisions.
- SuperProcure is incubated under IIM Calcutta, has been recognized for its innovation at the CII Industrial Innovation awards in 2018 and was also recognized amongst the Top 50 Emerging start-ups in India by NASSCOM at the NASSCOM product conclave held at Bengaluru in October 2019. More details about our journey can be found here
Life @ SuperProcure
- SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical, and problem-solving work culture. Every team member is fully motivated and committed to the company's vision and believes in getting things done. In our organization, every employee is the CEO of what he/she does; from conception to execution, the work needs to be thought through.
- Our people are the core of our organization, and we believe in empowering them and making them a part of the daily decision-making, which impacts the business and drives the company's overall strategy. Our team members are constantly provided with resources, mentorship and support from our highly energetic leadership. SuperProcure is extremely inclusive and believes in collective success.
- Looking for a bland, routine 9-6 job? PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Looking for a job where you wake up and add significant value to a $180 billion logistics industry everyday? DO APPLY.
Team : Our team comprises people who are passionate towards bringing a positive change and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people associated with the logistics & SCM domain. Our combined backgrounds comprise technology, industry experience and past start-up experience.
Culture : All challenges and fun associated with start-ups. Competitive salary, responsibilities, flat hierarchy, daily challenges, long working hours, delivery pressure and a fun workplace.