SuperProcure - Business Development Role (1-3 yrs)
SuperProcure is looking for passionate individual interested in pitching to prospective clients about our Software Solutions. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish new prospects. You are required to understand the establishment's current logistics and supply chain process and suggest and pitch our Logistics solution software to improve their logistics function that develops web applications for educational institutions.
Candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work in an agile and distributed environment. Candidate should be passionate about technology, scalability and have strong technical and project management skills to understand the product road-map and delivery. Candidate will have end to end ownership &responsibility - develop system requirements, manage development, control quality and test, integration, etc.
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical and problem solving work culture. It is important that each and every member of the team is fully motivated and committed to the vision of the company and believes in getting things done.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations about our product
- Lead Generation
- Relationship building with existing clients
- Visit clients to maintain and increase current association
Skills & Qualifications :
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of sales experience.
- Maximum 3 years of experience.
- Experience in B2B and in IT Product will have preference
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing achieving timely targets.
- Manage large amounts of calls & Generate sales leads
- Excellent in English communication