Superpro.ai - Intern - Client & Community Operations (0-1 yrs)
About Superpro.ai :
The world has changed for all of us. It has changed for businesses and work too. But what has not changed is the huge need for enabling face-to-face conversations in business workflows - only now it needs to be - virtual first .
Superpro.ai is building an all-in-one video communication service for powering business workflows to help companies grow in the changing world. We bring the Future of Workflows to Power the Future of Work.
Superpro.ai has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises helping them launch their live courses, power online events, or teleconsultations for healthcare and other services. We started in the middle of lockdown in 2020 as a - virtual first- company and will continue the same way.
As part of the team, you will join a crew of 2x-3x founders, investors, experts, and geeks working to deliver the best experience possible in video communication. Our recent work of creating solutions for the new normal got us a special mention in YourStory's Tech 30 TechSparks 2020 high potential tech start-ups in India. We are backed by amazing investors including SOSV. If you believe the new world needs a new approach to business video communication, talk to us.
As Social Media & Community Intern, your primary duties include but are not limited to :
- Respond to client queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify Client needs and help them use superpro.ai and educate them about product features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with Clients
- Monitor Client complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform Clients about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with Clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather Client feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
Who are we looking for ?
- Excellent computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Why should I join Superpro.ai ?
- Work as part of the core team and experience the aspects of growing a business exponentially.
- You'll have room to grow- your way!
- Work flexible hours, and get paid for using coworking spaces and getting home-office materials.
- Be a part of monthly after works and quarterly team meetups and team offsites twice a year to hills, forests, or beaches.
- Superpro.ai values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. We will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under state or labor law.