HR Head at Superpro.ai
Views:41 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Superpro.ai - Intern/Associate - Customer Support (0-1 yrs)
The customer support executives primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use superpro.ai and educate them about product features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Why should I join Superpro.ai?
- Work as part of the core team and experience the aspects of growing a business exponentially.
- You'll have room to grow- your way!
- Work flexible hours, and get paid for using coworking spaces and getting home-office materials.
- Be a part of monthly after works and quarterly team meetups and team offsites twice a year to hills, forests, or beaches.