Senior Executive - HR at SueprBottoms
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SuperBottoms - Retention Executive (3-12 yrs)
Superbottoms is a direct-to-consumer brand that makes functionally smart and sustainable products for parents who are conscious about their parenting choices. Backed by leading investors such as Saama Capital, Titan Capital and DSG Consumer Partners, Superbottoms is poised to establishing the category of cloth diapers in India and other sustainable, functional baby products & Kidswear in India.
This role involves working with the website and CRM team closely to drive retention and loyalty with existing customers with the help of automated marketing, loyalty programs, email/sms marketing and more.
- Create monthly strategies.
- Ideate, build & execute consumer lifecycle programs to drive retention, reactivation, engagement and onboarding with a focus on Conversions, LTV & repeat purchases.
- Innovate, launch, and grow new marketing programs on the platform in areas such as consumer delight, loyalty, recommendation and automated marketing.
- Analyzing of retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Partner with the product team (website) to translate business goals into short term and long term product roadmaps
- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams.
- Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Work closely with the Acquisition team to build processes for customer onboarding process in the channel mix to maximize retention
- Work closely with Business Analytics and Digital Marketing teams to build prediction models in order to optimize re-engagement strategies.
3 Years - 12 Years
- 3+ years of experience in user management, consumer lifecycle or CRM roles in consumer oriented businesses
- Expertise in using tools like Clever Tap, Moengage, Webengage, etc
- Expertise in creating journeys for different customer segments
- A hustler and a leader with great attention to detail
- A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities
- Passion for data, metrics and quantitative/qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans
- Ability to develop strategies and measurable implications with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in managing and developing people and skills is a must
- Prior experience of working with e-commerce, D2C companies will be a plus