Senior Executive - HR at SueprBottoms
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SuperBottoms - Manager - Business Development - Retail Segment (5-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Retail)
Job Overview :
- Retail Business Development & Revenue role will be responsible for sales activities and lead the growth of assigned key accounts to new locations and retail options for SuperBottoms, also ensuring alignment of customer opportunities across various cities stores, Mall, high street owners and demonstrate a clear sales development message and proposition.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Lead Retail expansion with Own & Franchise channel for SuperBottoms across respective zones
2. Study the potential locations for new store development
3. Ensuring planning, execution and getting the approval process done for the identified potential market location
4. Developing new franchise by planning and organizing, Meeting with exclusive investors/seminars and bringing strong insight to the task of creating new franchisee
5. Explaining business model to every potential investor, giving them franchise related Information, sending them the proposals, taking follow-ups and referrals for further leads.
6. Sourcing and closing the deals with Malls & on Hi-street markets with Landlords as per the retail strategy and annual operating plan set by the management for franchise stores
7. Should be knowing the territory/region well through territory mapping and identifying the best locations for opening the franchise.
8. Develop, build and nurture long-term partnerships with franchise and design KPIs for new accounts Assessment of properties on logical and documented reasoning - on basis of market potential, location benefit, commercials.
9. Achieve no. of store openings in the markets identified as per the business plan
10. Estimate top line performance of new stores
11. Conduct financial analysis and technical feasibility of the site
12. Streamline and formulate robust legal agreement for new stores with aim to ensure statutory adherence and mitigate organizational risk exposure
13. Maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective Franchise owners
14. Formulated Strategic Plans to expand network across the assigned territory in line with Company strategy
15. Ownership of target and achievement with proper implementation of strategy
16. Proper data analysis and idea to improve sales
17. Review of Exclusive stores and plan for continuous improvement of customer experience