AGM - Human Resources at Suminter India Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:271 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Suminter India Organics - Manager - Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Designation - Manager Marketing
Job Description :
- Creating and executing a Global brand building for B2B Business.
- Digital and Social marketing.
- Managing Vendors for Digital & Social Marketing.
- Strategy and marketing of Rural marketing.
- Marketing plan and Development of collaterals for Exhibitions, Shows, Buyer presentations.
- Deliver quality and timely execution and coordination of events from project initiation to completion for trade shows and other internal/external marketing-related events.
- Manage trade show budgets including tracking and reporting.
- Ensure the website is in sync with the Offline Strategy.
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the website. Lead product shoot.
- Manage the brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand.
- Be the single point contact in marketing for all communications initiatives for the entire portfolio of businesses, covering both Urban and Emerging markets, and across offline and online
Experience : 4 + years
Functional Area : Branding / Marketing
Education : Graduate / MBA - Marketing
Location : Andheri West - Mumbai
Company Profile :
-SUMINTER INDIA ORGANICS, an organic company from India. Suminter is a leading cultivator, processor, and promoter of organic food and fiber from India. Working with more than 20,000 farmers and having over 69500 acres of land under our certification.
- Suminter India Organics was built on the idea of creating an efficient bridge between small farmers in India and buyers across the world seeking high-quality organic produce. We adopted an integrated approach to procuring, monitoring, processing and selling our products to make the process as efficient, transparent, and fair as possible. Our goal is to stay ahead of the curve through constant innovation, by forecasting customer demands, and investing in the best infrastructure.
- Not only did we need to make organic farming an economically-viable option for farmers, but we also had to guarantee the marketability of this product by delivering globally-accepted quality standards.
For more information log in to http://www.suminterindiaorganics.com