HRD at Sujanil Chemo Industries
Views:388 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sujanil - Area Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager (ASM)
Job Summary :
The Role of the ASM is to Plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Sales& Marketing :
- Develop and execute sales strategies with a sharp focus on sales targets.
- Achieving the Primary & Secondary Sales Target at the assigned territory.
- Devising monthly/Quarterly/Annually primary & secondary sales target for the sales force and motivating team in achieving them in a given time frame thereby enhancing existing clientele.
- Understanding competition and analysing it in designing marketing strategies ensuring effective receivable management by maintaining strict credit control policies.
- Sales performance & profitability.
- Planning & Budgeting.
- Handle Distribution network, Channel Sales.
- Competitor data analysis.
Responsible for Sales management & marketing :
To manage all sales related activities covering setting and monitoring targets and ensures accurate delivery of products.
Business Development :
- Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segment and developing them for attainment of periodical targets.
- Formulation and implementation of sale plan and sale strategy. Handling new products, Developing, Designing and evaluating various promotional campaigns to achieve stipulated targets.
- Responsible for Brand Promotion, Advertising and controlling Expense Budgets
- Administering the retail placement visibility of the product to augment sales.
- Monitoring Brands- performance and initiating Retail and Sales Promotion activities
- Planning & Promotions ensure visibility of products
Channel Management :
- Establish Distributors and Stockiest network.
- Management & Appointment of Distributors, Stockiest & expanding Retail Coverage,
- Handle Distribution network, Channel Sales
- Identifying and networking with reliable distributors, resulting in deeper market penetration and wider market reach.
- Evaluating performance & monitoring their sales and marketing activities.
- Handling effective logistic operations & smooth distribution of products to different channel partners.
- Increase width and depth of distribution.
Key Skills :
Team Management Monitoring, training & motivating the manpower & ensuring quality deliverables in the market. Provide direction, motivation & training to the field sales team for ensuring optimum performance. Training the sales & trade marketing team on selling skills and trade marketing. Keeping a close check on the stocks & ensuring adherence to the norms of the co. Retaining team members.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Excellent Communication / Interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have knowledge about local market of South India.
- Only from FMCG Industry.
- Must have leadership qualities.