Sugar.fit - Manager - Business Development (6-12 yrs)
Company profile- http://sugarfit.com/
Candidates would be responsible for building and managing a network of Healthcare channel partners and for developing deep partnerships with them.
He/She would be expected to :
- Identify suitable healthcare channel partners in the market, using both online and offline research mediums in the assigned geographical area.
- Pitch the suitable partnership model to the selected healthcare partners, and follow through the journey of taking the deal to closure and onboarding on the platform
- Develop and grow relationships with the healthcare channel partners, with respect to the following aspects:
- Growing number of patients referred by the partner
- Enhance their overall experience with the platform by delivering 5/4 experience
- Own their performance on the platform with respect to the quality of service delivered by the channel partner
- Proactively resolve all their queries and ensure smooth business operations of a partner with the platform
- Own the account relationship with the partners, and coordinate with cross functional departments in the organization to ensure channel partner satisfaction
- Ensure engagement of channel partners through trust, communication and service offerings of the company
- Regularly visit the channel partners, new and old, to build a strong influence in the network
These BD managers will be :
- Located and based out of a base city where they will be managing their partners
- May have multiple cities assigned initially with partners across the city being managed remotely.
- Will need to travel to the partners' places mandatorily.
- Preference for managers coming in with :
- Medical Rep background with a strong experience in managing relations with doctors already
- Candidates handling insulin sales in companies
- Experience band : Minimum of 6+ years
- Individuals with an existing strong network of doctors will be preferred.