HR Executive at Suffescom Solutions
Views:21 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Suffescom Solutions - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including SMM, SMO, SEM, PPC, Search Engine O ptimization (SEO), and Paid campaigns (Social Media and Google Adwords).
- Design a growth strategy for an organization for overcoming current and future challenges to realize its goals for expansion.
- Reviewed company website tracking performance and optimal search engine rankings, website traffic, increased brand awareness and leads generation.
- Managing team of digital marketing that comprises SEO, SMO, PPC, Content writers, Email marketers, website designer, web developer and data entry experts.
- Personally handling and managing Google Search Ads and LinkedIn on a regular basis.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and report to the board of directors.
- Communicating with the sales and marketing team in supporting sales and revenue generation.
- Additional responsibilities include training to team
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
Our Culture :
Sincere at work, crazy at the workplace - we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it. Our passion to build solutions that make a difference in peoples lives has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it.
What next?- The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the web a better place to do business.
Top reasons to work with us:
Quality Work :
We don't just work but strive to accomplish more than what is expected from us. It's truly worth it when all our hard work and toil is rewarded with some back-patting, fortnightly pay cheques and snacks on the house!
1. Freedom in the workplace
2. Healthy work Environment
3. Rewards & appreciations
4. A culture of continuous improvement
5. Employee Empowerment
6. On time Salary and much more