Stylenook - Counselor - Inside Sales/Customer Management (0-3 yrs)
Style Counselor - Exp (0-3 years) - Inside Sales & Marketing + Customer Management - Full time
The best way to get an MBA these days is to work at a startup. We- re offering you your paperless MBA, and you get paid for it too! So come join us on our exciting Fashion journey!
Do you love Fashion? Excited by the possibilities of personalisation in fashion e-commerce? Can you convince well, with a zeal to perform everyday and delight customers? Then this is the role for you.
StyleNook makes shopping for workwear a piece of cake, and dressing up every day for work a delight. So you can have your cake and eat it too! StyleNook is a work-wear styling brand that partners with the modern professional woman to express her own unique style. With pieces selected that are perfect for her role, her taste and her size, she can step out every day with the confidence of a boss!
Stylenook's Founders have collectively 40 years of experience, driving High-scale digital businesses in the United States and India, having worked with stalwarts like Rediff, Yahoo, Saavn, Modcloth & Hopscotch.
We are a tight-knit, fun team, who are trying to simplify the way women shop. Along with an open culture, you- ll get to work with passionate people, learn about fashion and best of all, attend only 1 long meeting in a week! For the right kind of person, this would be just a start, with a chance to scale up fast along with the company's journey.
What this role entails :
- Interfacing with new Stylenook customers via calls and other communication channels to help them understand Stylenook's offering & assist them in requesting a box
- Reactivating old Stylenook customers by helping understand their pain points
- Answering all Inbound queries on mail, social media and other channels about Stylenook's services
- Resolution of any queries that customers may have post the styling. Building relationships with them so that customers are delighted and keep coming back!
- Educating customers on Stylenook's philosophy and how we make shopping for workwear a breeze.
This is a core sales & customer delight role, with a chance to scale up in both sales and expand into marketing for the right person.
Who we are looking for :
- Someone who really wants a Paid MBA (and can make a proper CV)! Immediate Joiners in Dec 2019.
- Desired Experience & Qualifications: 6 months - 2 years of experience in core Telesales/Sales or Customer Service or working in Fashion Businesses. Preferred Fashion Communication/Fashion Management graduates from NIFT.
- Minimum Qualifications: Freshers or final year undergraduate students (who can work full time), Working in PR/Sponsorship/Event Departments is a plus, Education: Pursuing or Completed Any Graduation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency). We would love those who can showcase their creativity in communication.
- Strong sales bent of mind, with a drive to achieve daily results.
- Strong Consumer Empathy and understanding - focus on being customer-first always. Challenge us if we fall behind!
- High energy, 0 entitlement, team player, quick learner ability to work independently, happy to do jugaad wherever possible and be hands-on!
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite/ Google Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Salary: 18k+Incentives. Negotiable for experienced candidates.
- Reporting to: Head of Marketing