HR Manager at MirrAR by StyleDotMe
Views:85 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
StyleDotMe - City Head - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 4-7 LPA
Job Description (Females, open to work remotely)
- Establishing and cultivating relationships and growing revenue partnerships across jewellery clients
- Create strategies to build relationships with potential clients throughout the country.
- Deliver on quarterly sales and productivity targets for your team
- In overall, responsible for acquiring new clients.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the India Business Development Head and execute business development and sales strategies as a member of the B.D team for India.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms. Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, multi day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers of the region assigned.
- A history of business development, solution selling and engaging with senior executives (3+ years)
- Knowledge of the Mobile, Jewellery and Augmented Reality space
- Excellent relationship development skills
Business Development, Sales, Sales Strategy and Management, Leadership, People Management, Sales and Marketing
Important : The Regional Business Development Executive will be required to be in Delhi for the first one week for training and understanding of the company and will be required to travel to the head office once in two months or a quarter. This is an extensive field job and you will be handling our entire sales in their city solely.