Sturish - Marketing Associate (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Want to change the way work- works? This is your moment to work with Storepath.ai (Previously Sturish)!
- Our mission is to make e-commerce easy and accessible for everyone. We believe that all businesses should have the equal playing field in terms of resources to build and grow their online business. With our eCommerce tools and comprehensive platform, business owners can better understand, analyze and grow their business. Starting a business and making products is hard enough; selling products and growing the business shouldn- t be.
- We are a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don- t just accept differences - we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let's talk!
- Storepath.ai (previously Sturish) is seeking an online search marketing associate and a top-notch social/email marketer to manage our digital user acquisition programs. You will have experience managing user acquisition channels with little supervision with particular experience in product led growth. You can work independently, are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. Although you are creative, you are also analytical - data ultimately drives your decision making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of your initiatives. You are not satisfied with the status quo and always look for ways to make the program better. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can jump in and multitask and thrive in a startup environment.
What you will do:
- Execute global acquisition campaigns
- Maintain, monitor, and optimize paid channel performance
- Analyze and report results to the team and stakeholders
- Give guidance about paid search strategy and account optimization
-Lead acquisition experiments and make recommendations based on results
- Be comfortable with creating insights with minimal amount of data
- Talk to internal business teams and translate the business requirements into search strategy
- Expand, grow, and transform current paid acquisition programs
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all broadcast email streams such as Newsletters, Webinars, and other Ad-Hoc Customer Emails.
- Manage the customer email communication calendar across multiple teams, solving conflicts as they arise.
- Own customer email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Be the email SME who partners with Upsell, PMM, Channels, Content and Customer Support teams to drive best practices.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance and maintain related documentation needs, reporting on campaign progress and effectiveness.
- As needed, support other team members on email campaign overflow
- Start/continue any necessary projects in partnership with the team to advance our capabilities in Email, SMS, Push, and more.
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing with significant budget responsibility in e-commerce
- Strong record of continuous positive account performance
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Amazon Ads and other e-commerce platforms
- Extreme resourcefulness to work independently and self driven in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software and processes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite programs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, STEM or a related field
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of Email, SMS, and mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills ; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated