Studio Iris - Manager- B2C Sales & Operations (1-8 yrs)
We are hiring a category manager for a private label, bridal-wear brand.
Experienced candidates who have a strong understanding of design, fashion and the ability to manage operations and business of a couture brand may apply.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Business development & management across various channels & Point-of-Sale
- Merchandising and Stock keeping at different locations and maintain account of sales through these channels
- Social media planning and execution
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Deciding the new collection designs
- Planning & execution collection photoshoot
- Supplier & related stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications :
1. Education from a reputed fashion management school is a plus.
2. Prior experience in a similar domain which involves liaison with customers and vendors
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with project management skills.
4. Strong selling skills would be a huge plus.
5. Needs to be customer centric with a high degree of customer empathy.