National Sales Head at Piercing Systems India Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Studex - Sales Representative - Direct/Field Sales (3-12 yrs)
Sales Executive [SE] - Job Description
SE has to work as a sales team member, providing the training and motivation to the customers to reach sales goals. The work environment is typically fast-paced, and the SE is often moving from one task to another, answering questions, holding meetings, managing responsibilities, and acting as a voice of encouragement. If you are a results-driven and sales-oriented people person, a job as a SE might be perfect for you.
SE Duties and Responsibilities :
SE's duties and responsibilities vary depending on the industry and the type of sales environment they are working in. Based on an analysis of current job listings, these are the core tasks usually assigned to the SE :
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when the manager is absent or out of office.
- Manages inventories and stock with Back-Office & Customers, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on orders where necessary.
- Provides encouragement to team members, customers, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Team Work & support to the entire team
- Develops strategies to achieve targets, promotes adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures company brand meet and exceeds company presentation standards.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Money Collection, Deposit & forward the payment & deposit receipts to Management regularly.
- Achieving Tasks before the deadlines.
- Ensuring the performance is of a high standard.
- Reporting to management about Customer Service, Training, performances, target achievement roadmap & meeting the targets within set deadlines.
- Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development
- SE will assist the manager(s) & management with sales strategy development and implementation.
- This includes developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
- Keep Informed of New Products and Services
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, SE must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- They also need a working knowledge of their industry's climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
- Competition Review on a regular basis is one very important aspect of SE.
- Accomplishing Tasks and Set Deadlines
- SE should achieve targets within set deadlines.
- Regular Follow up on task completion within set dates.
- Set Sales Targets and Motivate Team
- SE to set daily, weekly, or monthly sales goals based on their Sales Targets.
- Motivation for Customer's employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the Customer's staff to work better, rather than harder.
Prepare Sales Reports :
- SE is responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management.
- They also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives as & when required.
- SE's major job role is to prepare a roadmap on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, to keep informed management about changes and growth that's happening across the territory assigned to them.
SE Skills and Qualifications :
- The contact point for the customers, SE exhibits excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A proven track record of sales management or team member success is necessary to be considered for this job, as well as the following skills:
- Sales Industry Experience - SE manages the people who generate sales at Vendor's outlet. To be successful as a team member or supervisor in sales management, experience and a working knowledge of the sales industry is important
- Leadership and Motivation Skills - SE to motivate employees to reach set sales goals from each customer and needs to be able to effectively train, encourage, inspire and reward members for their achievements.
- Customer Service - sales roles are often customer-focused, and the SE needs to be able to guide other team members & customers staff in providing excellent service to customers
- Organization - to effectively manage tasks and keep track of sales goals, the SE needs to be well organized
- Communication skills - SE is the link that holds the customer & company together, the source of information, training, and motivation for the customers- they need to be able to communicate all aspects of the sales operation to managers and team members
- Computer skills - MS Office, Emails, Good with storing, managing sales records and reports.
Tools of the Trade :
Sales Executive use the following programs to do their job:
- Microsoft Office - for record-keeping and reporting (these include Outlook, Excel, and other programs in the MS Office suite
- Sales Kit - includes product samples for demonstration
- Sales Executive Education and Training
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Preference to those who have taken some business and management courses.
- 3-4 years of experience in direct field sales in a customer-facing role is required.
Sales Executive Salary and Outlook :
- Salary open till INR400000 (Incl of all allowances)
- Additionally, Commission on Sales (as per Company policy).
Personal Traits :
- Polished personality with knowledge of local language & English
- Hard Working, Dedicated and Punctual
- Ability to generate business individually.
- Smart, analytical & ready to push and crunch numbers.
- Ability to travel outstation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer-focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
Products Details :