National Sales Head at Piercing Systems India Pvt Ltd
Views:602 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Studex - Regional Sales Manager (3-10 yrs)
RSM Job Description :
RSM has to hold the sales team together, provides the training and motivation to the team to reach sales goals. The work environment is typically fast-paced, and the RSM is often moving from one task to another, answering questions, holding meetings, delegating responsibilities, and acting as a voice of encouragement. If you are a results-driven and sales-oriented people person, a job as a RSM might be perfect for you.
RSM Duties and Responsibilities :
RSMs duties and responsibilities vary depending on the industry and type of sales environment they are working in. Based on an analysis of current job listings, these are the core tasks usually assigned to the RSM :
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when the manager is absent or out of office.
- Manages inventories and stock with Sales Team, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on orders where necessary.
- Encouraging team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures company brand meet and exceed company presentation standards.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Allocating tasks to staff.
- Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard.
- Reporting to management about Customer Service, Trained Staff performances, New Recruitment roadmap & meeting the targets within set deadlines.
- Carrying out performance reviews.
Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development :
- RSM will assist the sales manager & management with sales strategy development and implementation. This includes developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
Keep Informed of New Products and Services :
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, RSM must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered. They also need a working knowledge of their industrys climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy. Competition Review on a regular basis is one essential aspect of RSM.
Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team :
- RSM help defines sales job requirements, assisting in the search for the best candidates and taking part in the interview process. A large part of the job is providing sales team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive edge in their industry. RSM orient the new sales staff and focus on improving the job performance and sales of existing staff.
Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines :
- RSM delegate tasks to sales staff. They know how to assign tasks to the team members with the best skills for the job and guide staff members to ensure the work is done well.
- Regular Follow up on tasks completion within set dates.
- Set Sales Targets and Motivate Sales Team
- RSM to set daily, weekly, or monthly sales goals. Motivating employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder. Understanding & implementing the importance of praising and rewarding team members who do a stellar job and implement bonus and prize programs or employee of the month achievements.
Prepare Sales Reports :
- RSM is often responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management. They also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
- RSM major job role is to prepare a roadmap on the monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to keep informed management about changes and growth thats happening across the country.
Sales Team Leader Skills and Qualifications :
- The contact point for the sales team, RSM exhibit excellent leadership and communication skills. A proven track record of sales management or team leader success is necessary to be considered for this job, as well as the following skills:
- Sales Industry Experience RSM manages the people who generate sales. To be successful as a team leader or supervisor in sales, experience and a working knowledge of the sales industry is important
- Leadership and Motivation Skills RSM to motivate employees to reach sales goals and needs to be able to effectively train, encourage, inspire and reward team members for their achievements
- Customer Service sales roles are often customer focused, and the RSM needs to be able to guide team members in providing excellent service to customers
- Organization to effectively delegate tasks to team members and keep track of sales goals, the RSM needs to be well organized
- Communication skills : RSM is the link that holds the sales team together, the source of information, training, and motivation for the sales staffthey need to be able to communicate all aspects of the sales operation to managers and team members
- Computer skills MS Office, Emails, Good with ppt and storing, managing sales records and reports
- Tools of the Trade
Sales team leaders use the following programs to do their job :
- Microsoft Office for record keeping and reporting (these include Outlook, Excel, and other programs in the MS Office suite
- Sales Kit includes product samples for demonstration
- Sales Team Leader Education and Training
- A bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Preference to those who have taken some business and management courses.
- 3-4 years of experience in sales and customer service is generally required.
- Sales Team Leader Salary and Outlook
- Salary open till INR 450000 (Incl of all allowances)
Additionally, Commission on Sales
Personal Traits :
- Polished personality with knowledge of local language & English
- Hard Working, Dedicated and Punctual
- Ability to generate business individually.
- Smart, analytical & ready to push and crunch numbers.
- Ability to travel outstation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
Products Details : http://www.studex.com
Interested Candidates can reply with CV with your Updated CV, Current & Expected Salary & Notice Period/Availability