CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:19 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Student Support/Customer Support Role - eLearning (1-3 yrs)
Our Client (US based e-Learning org) is offering an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, it is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Our client is looking for people to join our Student Services team in India. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Looking for candidates who are passionate about education and want to work directly with our students. As a Student Support Representative, you'll often be students' first interaction with Org staff. You'll become an expert to assist the students with any questions or problems they may have. From questions about which course to take to giving instructions on how to earn a certificate, you'll be playing a huge role in shaping the student experience. If you love working with people, have a positive attitude, and like solving problems, we're looking for you!
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolve student concerns by determining the cause of the problem and working with others to offer a solution
- Make recommendations based on a student's interests and history
- Collect feedback and make recommendations for improvements and changes
- Be a strong advocate for students and the company vision
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year customer service or support experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk CS software or equivalent, proficient using Google Docs, Gmail, and online chat programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate