CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:165 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Student Success Coordinator - Customer Service (2-4 yrs)
Student Success Coordinator, India
New Delhi, India
The Organisation is an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. The org is looking for people to join our Student Services team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- Looking for candidates who are passionate about education and want to work directly with our students. As a Student Success Coordinator, you will help manage operations for our online degree programs by working behind the scenes to ensure a flawless experience for our students.
- You will often be the first point of contact for students, and you will become an expert on all things to assist students with any questions or problems they have. From questions about which course to take to communications about program details and updates, you- ll be playing an important role in shaping the student experience.
- You will also play a key role in representing our students to internal stakeholders and in ensuring that student feedback is heard.
- Ensure that student facing services run smoothly on a daily basis.
- Identify problem areas and collaborate with others to implement solutions.
- Manage communications with students.
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a customer service/service provider role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility in using or learning different software tools such as Zendesk, Google docs, online chat programs and email.
- Organized, task-oriented, and detail-oriented, someone who takes initiative to solve problems.
- Team player who can take on different roles depending on the situation.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.