Student Recruitment Advisor - Sales - Education (2-3 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary contact for prospective students by providing on-going communication and counselling.
- Recruit applicants from various international/domestic markets to one of the institutions, both at college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Advises students about admission and program requirements for undergraduate, diploma, and graduate programs
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending one of the institutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Counselling and consulting students throughout enrolment process through e-mail and phone. - Managing student applications from original enquiry through to payment
- Working with prospective students, applicants and their families to provide high quality advising on university/school admission requirements, academic programs, and school life.
- Managing a company-generated CRM database of inquiries and leads, recording all conversion activity, contact details, profiles, contact history, decisions and outcomes.
- Following through agreed-upon processes to manage, monitor and convert inquiries into prospective students.
Interested candidates pls email updated CV along with CTC details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.