Student Recruitment Advisor - Sales - Education (2-3 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary contact for prospective students by providing on-going communication and counselling.
- Recruit applicants from various international/domestic markets to one of the institutions, both at college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Advises students about admission and program requirements for undergraduate, diploma, and graduate programs
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending one of the institutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Counselling and consulting students throughout enrolment process through e-mail and phone. - Managing student applications from original enquiry through to payment
- Working with prospective students, applicants and their families to provide high quality advising on university/school admission requirements, academic programs, and school life.
- Managing a company-generated CRM database of inquiries and leads, recording all conversion activity, contact details, profiles, contact history, decisions and outcomes.
- Following through agreed-upon processes to manage, monitor and convert inquiries into prospective students.
Interested candidates pls email updated CV along with CTC details