Founder at Serving Skill
Views:67 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Student Counselor - Sales - Education (2-6 yrs)
JOB ROLE :
- Counsel students regarding abroad education opportunities such as regarding Country, Course, Universities, and programme selection, and career planning.
- Advise students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in the overseas.
- Ensure admission and visa procedures along with accommodation and travelling done within deadlines.
- Provide accurate information regarding the study abroad programs, courses, colleges and universities and countries.
- Provide all the information sought precisely by the parent and/or student. Clarifying doubts in filling up of form or doubts of any other nature.
- Share in detail about the course for abroad Education i.e. for Diploma, Bachelor- s, and Masters (all stream).
- Ensure parent/student leaves with a positive word of mouth which can bring more clients and increase referrals.
- Help students with every detail from registration to fly to the host country.
- Maintain a proper database of students counselled, and applications sent to abroad.
- Receive client details and judge the suitability of the candidate for the course and university of his/her choice and accordingly give guidance.
- Assisting with activities to promote Universities represented by the Company.
- Analyse the mind-set of the students who are interested in abroad education and Motivate and encourage clients to take up the course.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and should be confident enough in speaking with students, parents.
- Should be comfortable in promoting company study abroad programmes to students/parents in a professional manner.
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager.
Mandatory Skills :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Study Abroad industry experience is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Should possess good customer service skills and willingness to assist students and parents with any queries they might have during the phone conversations.
- Should be Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Should have ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other from diverse social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- Should have ability to understand international business market.
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales and Target-oriented.
- Must be dynamic, ambitious and honest.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Must have Sound judgement.
Good to have skills:
- Education Marketing, Student Counselling.
- Tele Counselling, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills Rep
- Driving the sales pitch to interested customers, provide necessary subject matter expertise on Home.
- Will be responsible for counselling students and handling their queries.
- Team handling Responsible for the day-to-day activities
- Work from Office
- 6 days working
- Mon-Sat (9:30 AM-6:30 PM)