Student Coach - Sales - Education (2-10 yrs)
About the Role :
- We are looking for passionate folks to join our team as Student Coaches. Leverage Edu
- Coaches are - student-first- mentors responsible for maintaining relationships with the students throughout their admission process. They are expected to assist students throughout their study abroad journey, from shortlisting the right-fit courses and universities to ensuring their successful admission and enrolment.
- The student coach serves as the primary contact for the student and is responsible for student satisfaction and overall student happiness. She/he is expected to consistently provide excellent service to students and represent student needs and goals within the organization.
What you will do :
- Take complete ownership for a group of students - including onboarding, detailed counselling, regular follow-ups and overall responsibility of the account.
- Develop a deep understanding of the university admissions process and application cycle.
- Develop a trusted relationship with students as their Coach for any guidance regarding university admissions.
- Review the progress of every student application on an ongoing basis to understand the current level of performance and de-bottleneck with different teams.
- Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the Growth team, Student Counsellors, Key Account Managers, and other support functions while providing feedback and insights.
What you will need :
- Exemplary sales and negotiation skills while having a student-first approach.
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively - oral and written.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on tight deadlines.
What you will get :
- Additional incentives: Upto INR 15 Lakhs in a single admission season.
- Industry-best perks.
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Access to a world-class mentorship network.
- Create a massive and direct impact on the work you do in lives across the globe.